[pann] Look at this Produce kid's characterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

default
(in the picture) Kim Samuel met his fans but he couldn’t give them signatures or anything so he gave them dolls he grabbed, is that true?
123
(in the picture) Not sure if it’s because Produce doesn’t let him, but he said we couldn’t take photos [together]ㅜㅜ… For me who didn’t have neither paper nor pen….ㅠㅠㅠㅠ he said… [take] at least this…☆ Isn’t Samuel an angel…?ㅜㅜ One-pick, fixed-pick, the kindest in the worldㅜㅜㅜ Muel fighting… 
Isn’t it crazy sweet… Samuel is usually in my 11 picks but he was just a talent-pick… (t/n: picked for his talent) But seriously if my bias pick did that I would’ve been freaking touchedㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSamuel is fucking kindㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
No but if  the situation was like that, he could’ve just said sorry and continued on his way, but the fact that he gave [the dolls] while saying sorryㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHis heart is so prettyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠJust be my fixed pickㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The bastards who hate on kids like these are really hopelessㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Everyone have a look at Samuel’s character before you leave
Best Comments: 
  1. [+198, -7] Skills, visuals (may be love-hate but he’s definitely not ugly), talent, character, I think he lacks none of that but a lot of people are keeping him in check and he has a lot of antis too so I feel bad for him, he’s only 16…
  2. [+145, -4] 1 month since I became Samuel’s fan, someone find me an exit sigh… Infinite charms Samuelㅜㅜㅜㅜ
    img_1730
  3. [+135, -6] Samuel’s character is the best. Pick him, he’s fkn cuteㅋ
translations by wartortlekjhplease take out with full credits

0 comments