[pann] Hwang Minhyun finally acted up

[+773, -26]
After always shouting
Hwang Minhyun please act up
it was fkn electrifying when he put his hand up for centre.
That’s right Minhyun ah, please act up as much as you want
so the fact that you’re good at singing is known to everyone in the world
I’m proud of you my child
imageimage (1)
I acted up, I did well right?ㅎ
+
image
Sun’s pick Hwang Minhyun
흫ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎTrending pann
I’m giving this honour to Hwang Minhyun
Let’s walk on the acting-up path now
image (1)
image (2)
(t/n: more gifs in the source)
Comments
  1. [+148, -2] You’re first time I wanted someone acted up, Hwang Minhyun…
  2. [+130, -3] Minyunie pleaseㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I’m telling you, stop pushing other kids all the time, you’ll end up dropping while doing thatㅠㅠㅠㅠ Of course that’s not a wrong thing to do but think of us who will be sad because of thatㅠㅠ
  3. [+115, -1] I went, That’s right, that’s right, you’re doing well!
    img_5180.png
  4. [+55, -0] The moment Minhyun raised his hand I sobbed. He finally acted up, Minhyunnie finally raised the thing called his hand, our Minhyunnie didㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
    2147bb06-77d6-4395-96e7-6d290a068cf4-9479-000009cbbbc130df.gif
  5. [+54, -0] I’m getting run over by your gap, emperor-nim…
    image (3).gif
translations by wartortlekjhplease take out with full credits


0 comments