[pann] Dongho (+Pledises) who stayed by Minhyun’s side until the end


[pann] Dongho (+Pledises) who stayed by Minhyun’s side until the end
[+729, -10]
I’m a 20-year old Pledises fan whose 1 pick is Dongho and who is being a fangirl for the first time thanks to Pledises !!
It’s a secret that I actually love all the 20 trainees..ㅋㅋ
The situation is really a shame and a pity and sad but I’m acknowledging what has to be acknowledged and am congratulating all the trainees that got into the 11. 🙂
But I  saw Minhyun’s Naver tvCast and YouTube fancams and became even more sad so I’m uploading gifsㅜㅜㅜ
Video source is here https://youtu.be/juqP4mnJVLk !!
1.gif
Dongho who discovered Minhyun crying along and came to take care of himㅜㅜ
2.gif
This really broke my heartㅜㅜㅜㅜ Dongho moving towards the other trainees who were greeting him, and Minhyun grabbing onto his arm so that he can’t go far away sobsㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ
3.gif
Staying beside him and wiping his nose once..
4
This is heartbreaking tooㅠㅠㅠDongho wiping his tears when Minhyun wasn’t looking..
5.gif
Wiping his tears quickly on his own and then immediately checking to see if Minhyun is okayㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
Ah it’s sadder than watching the live broadcast

Also on the Naver tvcast he keeps watching Minhyun closelyㅜㅜ Jonghyun too
6.gif
You can’t see it well here but on the rightmost side Dongho keeps looking at Minhyunㅜㅜ
Other trainees are talking to him but his gaze is on Minhyun till the end
In the midst of this Seonho’s heart is so pretty ♥
In this picture you can’t see because of the camera staff but beside Dongho Jonghyun was there too and Jonghyun’s vision is also focused [on Minhyun]ㅜ
default
Sorry for the shitty screenshotㅋㅋㅋ
7.gif
And after all the greetings are done and it’s time to go back, he takes care of Minhyun
There’s no gif but even when other trainees greeted and hugged Minhyun, Dongho was grabbing onto Minhyun’s shoulders and following behind him till the end ㅜㅜ
Other than this if you see the previews revealed yesterday or  other pictures, Jonghyun, Minki and Dongho all hugged him
There were so many affectionate scenes like that so it was more sad..
I became okay yesterday and today but suddenly after seeing this video I got sad once again so I’m leaving a post
How do I end this..
Really congratulations to Wanna One and fighting! I’ll be anticipating your future activities~
Also I believe Minhyun will do well. Like Dongho said, even having 1 person from Pledises make it in is something to celebrate ♥ NU’EST Kang Dongho, Kwak Aron, Kim Jonghyun, Choi Minki, Hwang Minhyun fighting!!!


natepann_temp1497379979850115467343120160324161215347266
Comments
  1. [+163, -1] I really love you guys.. It’s my first time writing such an expression to celebrities ㅠㅠㅠ but you can’t help but love these guysㅜㅜ You can really see that they treasure each otherㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  2. [+160, -3] Thank you for taking care of Minhyun even while you’re hurting, Dongho-ya
  3. [+154, -1] My heart hurt so much after seeing thisㅠㅠㅠI sobbed… Minhyun ah I’m sorry, we didn’t mean to let you have a hard time…… Wanna One and NU’EST both hit it big, congratuulations~
translations by wartortlekjhplease take out with full credits

0 comments