old posts – Baekho oppa’s chat room!

Baekho oppa’s chat room!
While doing Minhyun oppa’s I got bounced out to Baekho oppa’sㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋ and I’ve brought lots of captures
NUEST_Baekho
I’m going to pull out JR & Aron’s shoulders
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋBecause someone said “lend me your shoulders”, this happenedㅋㅋㅌㅋ
NUEST_BaekhoMine are expensive
Someone said lend me your shoulders but he said they’re expensiveㅜㅜ
NUEST_Baekho
Cost is 38 million
That’s why he told us how much too and it’s seriously expensiveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
NUEST_Baekho
I’m going to make all of you unofficial (not levelled up) members
He said he’ll make us all go back to before levelling up if we post this…ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
NUEST_Baekho
I’ll really scold you guys
NUEST_Baekho
I’m annoyed
This is when he said Minhyun oppa is annoyingㅋㅌㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋIt hurt his pride
NUEST_BaekhoWhen he’s sleeping I’m going to put toothpaste on his eyes
He said he’s going to put toothpaste on his eyes….Shiver shiver Minhyun oppa be careful
NUEST_Baekho
I’m also going to fart in his nose
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPlease sleep with your nose coveredㅋㅋㅋ
NUEST_Baekho
I’m going to run away from home
Him saying he’s going to run away from home is so cute ㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe said he’ll die if he goes homeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ♡
NUEST_Baekho
I’m going to
stop now
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋSomeone said the name of the room is turtle (t/n: Minhyun) hitter so he got upset and leftㅠㅜㅜ♡ Crazy cute
(JR’s comment)
Screen Shot 2017-06-21 at 5.16.49 pm.png
NUEST_JR
Sigh,, So you’re saying he goes around doing this like this???? Kang Dongho?
translations by wartortlekjhplease take out with full credits

0 comments